Asus Zenfone Live L1 officially announced in Indonesia. This is company’s first smartphone comes with Android Oreo (Go Edition). It has 5.45" HD+ IPS Display with 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 1.4GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 425 Processor with Adreno 308 GPU, 13MP Rear Camera with 5Mp Rear Camera with face unlock.
Asus Zenfone Live L1 will be available in to different variants.
1. 1GB RAM with Android Oreo (Go Edition)
2. 2GB / 3GB RAM with Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0
Asus Zenfone Live L1 Detailed Specification
- 5.45" HD+ IPS Display with 18:9 Aspect Ratio(1440x720 Pixels)
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 425 Processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB or 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM | 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM | Expandable up to 256GB via Micro-SD Card
- Dual SIM ( Nano+Nano+ Micro-SD Card) with 4G VoLTE
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) Go Edition (1GB RAM) & Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0 (2GB / 3GB RAM)
- 13 MP Rear Camera | 5P Lens | PDAF| f/2.0 Aperture
- 5MP Selfie Camera | f/2.4 Aperture | Face Unlock
- Thickess - 8.15mm | Weight - 140grms
- 3000mAh Battery
Asus Zenfone Live L1 Price
*** 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM Priced at Rp 1.399.000 | US$ 98 | Rs.6,740/- Approx**
*** 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM Priced at Rp 1.699.000 | US$ 120 | Rs.8,190/- Approx**
Note - For the time being their is no details about the pricing of the Android Go Edition.