At the annual AGM of Reliance Jio today they introduced the JioPhone 2, which is the successor of last years JioPhone 1. It has 2.4" QVGA Display (320 x 240 pixels) , QWERTY hardware keyboard and 4-way nav bar, 2000mAh Battery, KAI OS, Dual Nano SIM with 4G VoLTE & VoWIFI.
JioPhone 2 Detailed Specification :
- 2.4" QVGA Display (320 x 240 pixels)
- 512 MB RAM and 4GB ROM | Expandable memory via Micro-SD Card (128GB)
- QWERTY hardware keyboard and 4-way nav bar
- KAI OS
- Dual Nano SIM with 4G VoLTE & VoWIFI (LTE CAT4 DL)
- 2MP Rear Camera
- 0.3MP Selfie Camera (VGA)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack with FM Radio
- WiFi 802.11 | Bluetooth 4.1 | NFC | USB 2.0 | GPS
- 2000mAh Battery
JioPhone 2 will be available at the price of Rs.2,999/- starting from 15th August 2018.