Lava just launches a brand new smartphone named Lava Z91 with 5.7" HD+ Display, 18:9 aspect ration. The device is powered by MediaTek MT6739 Processor with Android 7.0 (Nougat) out of the box.
This device also equipped with 13MP Rear and 8MP Selfie Camera, both the camera is having led flash. It also supports Face Unlock with a fast Fingerprint Scanner which promised to unlock the phone within 0.7 seconds.
Lava Z91 Detailed Specifications:
- 5.7" HD+ Display with 18:9 Aspect Ration(1440×720 Pixels) & 2.5D Curved Glass
- MediaTek MT6739 Quad Core Processor which is clocked at 1.5GHz along with this device powered by Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 3GB Ram + 32GB Rom + 128GB Expendable Storage via Micro SD-Card
- Dual Sim , 4G VOLTE
- 13MP Rear Camera with Led Flash & 8MP Selfie Camera also with a LED Flash
- Star OS 4.2 on top of Android 7.0 out of the box
- Weight is 147grm & Thickness is only 7.7mm
- 3000mAh Battery to power up the device.
Lava Z91 prices at Rs.9999/- and will be available in all retail outlets from mid os Aprol'2018.
This device will be directly compete with Xiaomi's Latest Launch Redmi 5 which is available at the price of Rs.8999/- (3GB+32GB).
For detailed information visit - lavamobiles.com