LG is all set to launch their midranger named LG G7 ThinQ of 2nd May'2018. A new press image has surfaced online that shows the phone from all the angles, thanks to @evleaks.
G7 ThinQ, redux pic.twitter.com/QBWceCtr1a— Evan Blass (@evleaks) April 23, 2018
Probable Specification of LG G7 ThinQ
- 6.1" FullVision MLCD+ 19.5:9 display with 1440x3120 pixels
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage & 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with LG UX
- Fingerprint sensor, dedicated Google Assistant button
- 16MP dual rear cameras with f/1.5-aperture, LED flash, Laser Auto focus
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speakers
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5 LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Fast charging, Wireless charging
The phone is likely to go official in new month. Although their is no official confirmation from the manufacturer.