After several leaks and rumors Motorola has officially announced the Moto Z4 which is company's latest Z series in United States.
It has a 6.4" FHD OLED Display with an in-display fingerprint scanner , Snapdragon 675 SOC , 48/Mp Primary Sensor and lots more trendy specs.
Moto Z4 Detailed Specification
- 6.4" FHD+ OLED Display with 19:9 Aspect Ratio (2340x1080 Pixels)
- 2GHz Snapdragon 675 Octa Core Processor with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM+ 128GB Rom | Expandable up to 2TB
- Android 9.0 (Pie) (Stock Android)
- 48MP Primary Samera with Dual LED flash with the Aperture f/1.7 , PDAF, OIS, PDAF, Laser Autofocus
- 25MP Selfie Camera with the Aperture f/2.0
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Front Speaker | 3 Microphones & FM Radio
- Splash Resistant (P2i Nano Coating)
- G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3600mAh Battery with 15w turbo charging
Moto Z4 Priced at $499.99 which is roughly about Rs.34,900/- in Indian currency and is available for pre-order in the United States.
For the time being their is no confirmation about Indian launch yet.