HMD Global announced their latest Android One smartphone named Nokia 2.1 along with Nokia 3.1 & Nokia 5.1 at an event in Russia. It is an Android One smartphone & company says it will be ppgradable to Android P. It has 5.5" HD Display (1280x720 Pixels) with Anti Fingerprint Coating, 1.4GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 425 Processor with Adreno 308 GPU, 8MP Autofocus Rear Camera with Flash & 5MP Selfie Camera, 4100mAh Battery.
Nokia 2.1 Detailed Specifications
- 5.5" HD Display (1280x720 Pixels) with Anti Fingerprint Coating
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 425 Processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM | Expandable upto 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition), upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE
- 8MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5MP Selfie Camera
- Dual speakers | Thickness - 9.35 mm
- 4100mAh Battery
Nokia 2.1 Price
Nokia 2.1 price starts at US$ 115 | Rs.7,800/- Approx and ships starting from July'2018.