HMD Global announced their latest Android One smartphone named Nokia 3.1 along with Nokia 2.1 & Nokia 5.1 at an event in Russia. It is an Android One smartphone & company says it will be ppgradable to Android P. It has 5.2" HD+ Display (720x1440 Pixels) with 2.5D Curved Glass with Corning Gorilla Glass, MediaTek MT6750N Octa Core Processor with Mali T860 GPU, Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE, 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie Camera with f/2.0 Aperture & 84.6 Degree Wide Angle Lens & 2990mAh Battery.
Nokia 3.1 Detailed Specifications
- 5.2" HD+ Display (720x1440 Pixels) | 2.5D Curved Glass with Corning Gorilla Glass
- MediaTek MT6750N Octa Core Processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM | 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM | Expandable upto 128GB via Micro-SD Card
- Android Oreo 8.0 (Stock UI) & Upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE
- 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash | f/2.0 Aperture
- 8MP Selfie Camera with f/2.0 Aperture | 84.6 Degree Wide Angle Lens
- Thickness - 8.7mm & Weight - 138.3 grms
- 2990mAh Battery
Nokia 3.1 Price
Nokia 3.1 price starts at 139 Euros | US$ 160 | Rs.10,800/- Approx and ships starting from June'2018.