HMD Global announced their latest Android One smartphone named Nokia 5.1 along with Nokia 2.1 & Nokia 3.1 at an event in Russia. It is an Android One smartphone & company says it will be ppgradable to Android P. It has 5.5" FHD+ Display (1080×2160 Pixels) with 2.5D Curved Glass & Corning Gorilla Glass 3, MediaTek Helio P18 2GHz Octa Core Processor, Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE, 16MP Rear Camera with LED Flash & 8MP Selfie Camera, 3000mAh Battery.
Nokia 5.1 Detailed Specifications
- 5.5" FHD+ Display (1080×2160 Pixels) with 2.5D Curved Glass | Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek Helio P18 2GHz Octa Core Processor
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM | 3GB RAM+32GB ROM | Expandable upto 128GB via Micro-SD Card
- Android Oreo 8.0 (Stock UI) & Upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE
- 16MP Rear Camera with LED Flash | f/2.0 Aperture & PDAF
- 8MP Selfie Camera | f/2.0 aperture | 84.6 Degree Wide Angle Lens
- Fingerprint Sensor | Thickness - 8.27 mm
- 3000mAh Battery
Nokia 5.1 Price
Nokia 5.1 price starts at 189 Euros | US$ 218 | Rs.14,800/- Approx and ships starting from July'2018.