ZTE just announced their new mid-range smartphone named Nubia Z18 Mini with some attractive specification. It has Full HD+ 18:9 Aspect Ration Display with minimum brazels, 6GB of Ram, Dual Rear Cameras, Android Oreo 8.0 out of the box and brand new Snapdragon 660. Overall the specifications looks pretty promising on paper.
Nubia Z18 Mini Detailed Specification
- 5.7" Full HD Plus Display with 18:9 Aspect Ration & 2.5D Curved Glass
- Snapdragon 660 14nm Octa Core Processor with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB Ram & 64GB Rom which can be expandable upto 128GB via Micro-SD Card
- Android Oreo 8.0 on top of Nubia's own custom UI
- Dual Sim 4G Volte
- 24MP Rear Camera with f/1.7 Aperture with PDAF Technology & 5MP Secondary Rear Camera
- 8MP Selfie Camera with f/2.0 Aperture with wide angle lens
- Rear mounted Finger Print Scanner
- 3450mAh Non-Removable Battery
Nubia Z18 Mini Price
Nubia Z18 Mini 6GB+64GB - 1799 Yuan | US$ 286 | Rs.18,600/- Approx.
Nubia Z18 Mini 6GB+128GB - 2099 Yuan | US$ 334 | Rs.21,760/- Approx.
It will goes on sale from 19th April'2018 in China. No conformation about the Indian launch yet.