After lots of leaks an rumors Xiaomi finally launched budget flagship smartphone Redmi K20 Pro in China today.
It has a 20MP Pop-Up Selfie Camera with Sapphire Lens cover that can rise in 0.8 seconds. It tested more than 300,000 times.
The phone features 3D curved design, and the back has a flame pattern in blue and red, while there is a unique kevlar gradient texture in black version.
Redmi K20 Pro Detailed Specifications
- 6.39" Full HD+ 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio AMOLED HDR display (2340 × 1080 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 855 (Octa Core) 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM + 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Rom & 8GB LPDDR4X RAM + 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) Rom
- MIUI 10 on top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (Nano+Nano)
- 48MP Rear Camera , Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 Aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 Sensor, 0.8μm Pixel Size, 6P lens
- 8MP 1/4″ OV8856 Telephoto Lens with 1.12μm Pixel Size, f/2.4 Aperture for 2x loss-less zoom
- 13MP 1/3″ Samsung S5K3L6 124.8° Ultra Wide sensor, 1.12μm Pixel Size, f/2.4 Aperture
- 20MP Selfie Camera with f/2.2 Aperture, 0.8μm
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh Battery with 27W Fast Charging
Redmi K20 Pro Price in China
6GB RAM with 64GB 2499 yuan (Indian Rs. 25,200 Approx)
6GB RAM with 128GB 2599 yuan (Indian Rs. 26,220 Approx)
8GB RAM with 128GB 2799 yuan (Indian Rs. 28,230 Approx)
8GB RAM with 256GB2999 yuan (Indian Rs. 30,245 Approx)