Sony announced their 2018 flagship device named Xperia XZ2 Premium. It comes with 4K HDR Display for breathtaking viewing experience, Latest Snapdragon 845, Android Oreo 8.0 out of the box, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and lots more to look forward.
One of the highlighting features of this smartphone is its dual rear camera. Sony provides Dual Motion Eye camera with 19MP 1/2.3" Exmor-RS Memory Stacked Sensor which can capture super slow motion videos upto 960 FPS like Samsung Galaxy S9+. Apart from the slow motion this camera can record 4K HRD videos with ISO 12800 for video & ISO sensitivity 51200 for photos. This device supports has IP65/68 water resistance.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Detailed Specification
- 5.7" 4K Triluminos HDR Display with the resolution of 2160x3840 Pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core Processor with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB Ram & 64GB Rom which can be expand upto 4TB via micro-sd card
- Android Oreo 8.0 out of the box
- 19MP Rear Camera | Exmos-RS Sensor | f/1.8 Aperture | 5-Axis Stabilization | 4K Video Recording | 960fps Slow Motion Video Recording
- 12MP Secondary Monochrome Sensor with 1/2.3″ Exmor-RS Sensor | f/1.6 Aperture
- 13MP Selfie Camera | 1/ 3,06” Exmor-RS Sensor | f/2.0 Aperture
- USB Type-C with Quick Charge 3.0 & Qi Wireless Charging
- 3540 mAh Battery
For the time being their is no confirmation about the price of Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium. We can expect it to be launched in Summer 2018 & probably it will be priced more than 50k+ as per Sony's track record has concern.