Xiaomi all set to launch a Selfie oriented Smartphone in India on 7th June, New Delhi. We are assuming the smartphone likely to be Redmi S2 which was introduced in China last week. It expected to be the successor of last year's Xiaomi Y1.
Xiaomi is calling it #RealYou smartphone and the tweets have #FindYourSelfie
Mi Fans! BEST selfie phone is coming soon!— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) May 14, 2018
Life couldn't be better. Xiaomi is now #1SmartphoneBrand for 3 quarters - @IDC.
We moved to our uber-cool new office & I cannot stop taking selfies. Every new step is defined by a selfie!
Find yourself. #FindYourSelfie. Stay tuned 😎 pic.twitter.com/7yPBmGBxBZ
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Probable Specification
- 5.99" HD+ 18:9 Display with 2.5D Curved Glass (1440×720 Pixels)
- Snapdragon 625 2GHz Octa-Core 14nm Processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB+16GB | 3GB+32GB | 4GB+64GB storage | Expandable 128GB via Micro-SD Card
- 12MP Rear Camera | Sony IMX486 or OmniVision OV12A10 Sensor | PDAF| EIS | 5MP Secondary Camera which is Samsung S5K5E8 Sensor
- 16MP Selfie Camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano+Nano or Nano+Micro-SD Card) with 4G VoLTE
- Infrared Sensor & Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Thickness - 8.1mm & Weight - 170grms
- 3080mAh Battery
Xiaomi Redmi S2 PRICE
Xiaomi Redmi S2 3GB Ram + 32GB Rom Priced at 999 Yuan | US$ 156 | Rs.10,500/- Approx
Xiaomi Redmi S2 4GB Ram + 64GB Rom Priced at 1299 Yuan | US$ 204 | Rs.13,700/- Approx
Note : We should know the Indian pricing when it is launched next month.