At the Mi Mix 2S event Xiaomi launched Mi Gaming Laptop with powerful 6GB GeForce GTX 1060 GPU and upto 16Gb of RAM. It also equipped with a 12V cooling fan and four fan outlets for effective heat dissipation when gaming. It also has 15.6" Full HD display with minimam brazels (9.9mm). The screen to body ratio is around 81% , thanks to the minimum brazels.
It is powred by Intel Core i5 7th Generation and i7 th Generation processors. It also comes with backled keyboard, HDMI 2.0 and USB-C ports that lets you connect two 4K monitors also.
Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop Detailed Specification :
- Intel Core i5 7th Generation-7300HQ clocked at 2.5GHz / Intel Core i7- 7700HQ processor clocked at 4GHz
- 4GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / 6GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU
- 15.6" Full Hd Display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- It also have anti glare protection and 178 dgree iewing angle.
- 8GB or GB DDR4 RAm and 256GB or 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- 1MP HD webcam, digital microphone
- Professional Backlit Keyboard
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- HDMI Port-1, USB Type-C Port-1, Ethernet Port-1, 3in1 Card Reader
- i7+16GB RAM+GTX Ti 1060 GPU+256GB SSD+1TB HDD – 8999 yuan (US$ 1433 / Rs.92,975/- Approx)
- i7+8GB RAM+GTX Ti 1060 GPU+128GB SSD+1TB HDD- 7999 yuan (US$ 1274 / Rs.82,645/- Approx)
- i5+8GB RAM+GTX Ti 1060 GPU+128GB SSD+1TB HDD – 6999 yuan (US$ 1,115 / Rs.72,313/- Approx)
- i5+8GB RAM+GTX Ti 1050 GPU+128GB SSD+1TB HDD – 5999 yuan (US$ 955 / Rs.61,980/- Approx)
Posted By : Amit (Data Dock)