Xiaomi launches 3 smart led TV's in India 55" 4K Super Thin smart tv will cost you Rs.39.999/- , Mi LED Smart TV 4A 44" Full HT smart tv priced Rs.22,999/- & Mi LED Smart TV 4A 32" priced Rs.13,999/-. All the models are exclusively available Mi.in & Flipkart.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 32" is one of the affordable Android Smart TV available in the market. I have been using this TV from past 7 days. Here is my thoughts about the TV with Pros & Cons.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 32" Detailed Specification :
- 32: TV with the resolution of 1366×768 pixels with 178 degree viewing angle.
- Amlogic 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor with Mali 450 MP3 GPU
- 1GB RAM & 8GB ROM
- Patch Wall on top of Android
- Wifi, HDMI-3, USB-2, Ethernet Port & S/PDIF port
- 2x10W Buttom firing speaker
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 32" - PROS
- Available at a very Attractive Price
- Patcwall on of Android, which is very fast and responsive (depends on users internet connection)
- You can install few 3rd party applications.
- Above average display with excellent viewing angles
- Miracast for cast your mobile screen on the tv.
- More or less all kind of connectivity like HDMI, WIFI , ETHERNET , 3.5mm Jack etc.
- Loud sound with 2x10W Buttom firing speaker**
- Can connect Keyboard & Mouse
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 32" - CONS
- Only available on Flash Sale
- Average Build Quality (Made out of fully plastic)
- Display colors are not accurate most of the time.
- No Bluetooth
- Due to IR Remote it docent support some of the application like Jio TV etc. (For some applications were remote docent work have to use additional Keyboard & mouse)
- No 4K Playback, Only 1080p & 720p