After lots of leaks and rumors Xiaomi finally launched their latest smartphone in the budget segment names Xiaomi Redmi Y2 in india. It has 5.99" HD+ 18:9 (1440×720 Pixels) Display with 2.5D Curved Glass on the top, Octa Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm Processor with Adreno 506 GPU, 12MP Rear camera with LED Flash with PDAF & 5MP Secondary Camera, 16MP AI Selfie Camera with LED flash, 3080mAh Battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Detailed Specifications
- 5.99" HD+ 18:9 (1440×720 Pixels) Display with 2.5D Curved Glass on the top
- Octa Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm Processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM | 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM | Expandable upto 256GB via Micro-SD Card
- MIUI 9 on top of Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box
- Dual SIM (Nano Sim + Nano Sim + Micro-SD Card) with 4G VoLTE
- 12MP Rear camera with LED Flash | 1.25μm Pixel Size | PDAF | f/2.2 Aperture | 5MP Secondary Camera
- 16MP AI Selfie Camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Thickness - 8.1mm & Weight - 170grms
- 3080mAh Battery
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Price & Availability
3GB RAM + 32GB ROM Priced at Rs.9,999/-
4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Priced at Rs.12,999/-
The smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon.inand Mi.com as well as Mi Home Stores starting from 12th June'2018.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Launch Offers
1. Rs. 1800 instant cashback & upto 240GB free data for Airtel 4G users.
2. Rs. 500 instant discount on ICICI Debit & Credit Cards on launch day (12th June)